Saturday, September 18, 2010

Party never ends...

Let's start out with an introduction. I'm a 17 year old high school senior with a (somewhat) troubled past of my own making. Some of it purposeful, some of it the consequence of said purposeful troubles which were unintended. If I've already lost you I sincerely apologize for not being the sort of person you're looking to read about.

If you're still here of course, it's a whole different story. Even visiting my site has proven that you've some interest in what I have to say so why not stick around and see what else I have to share. Over my time here I plan to share my ideas on philosophy, religion, literature, and many other topics even down to say, some jack ass I encountered in school that day.

I hope I won't be just another whining teenager, but someone whose here to share what I have and to learn more about self improvement and actually gain something out of writing to an audience (no matter how small, hi mom!).

No comments:

Post a Comment